Monday, June 24, 2013

In search of an artist

You try as I might but I cannot find who I am. The events leading up to this dilemma has triggered this loss. I vow to you, right now, to find who I am. It is my duty here on Earth, to be the best I can be. So begins the journey within.

A big ol' super full moon is a perfect beginning. I like the idea that everyone has their own path. This path is their journey to which their beings are formed. It is fun because you have options on this path. You may take many different roads offered to you. These roads lead to experiences which in turn create self.

Atlantic Ocean, Stuart FL
my path

Turning west, looking back

My beginning steps, always being cleansed and washed away as I move into self. To me symbolizing renewal - each day you begin anew. You do not have to walk in the same steps as yesterday. Thank goodness. You know some days you want to just be over...you want to grow from the dark into the light of a new day. Sandy footsteps always guarantee that you must begin anew every day.

First steps

 
I will never forget to look up! and look at the whole picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment